Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Please welcome our newest DT members

Please give our talented new DT members a warm welcome...


I have been making cards and paper crafts for over 15 years. I love paper most of all and cannot resist a pretty pad of new papers. I have also taught and demonstrated at several stamp shows and conventions. My puppy is a Bichon and she loves to rip apart any stray papers I might leave about. And, last but not least, I am fortunate to have a husband that helps support my fun hobby.

***********************************************


 My name is Željka, I come from beautiful city of Zagreb ( Croatia).  I always loved scrapbooking and cardmaking ever since I was a kid, but that part of me for a lot of years was hidden because I couldn't find time for it. All till one day when I decided to make a card for my friends birthday, the love has returned.  I am 43 years old mum of 3. My oldest daughter is 21, son is 20 and my youngest precious is 4 years old. Even though I am working full time plus have a big family, I find cardmaking as my escape and my family is really supportive for my passion. I am sooooo excited to be part of your team and to be even more supported and to support others in their passion !! Thank you for giving me opportunity to shine in my passion even more !




6 comments:

Bunny said...

Welcome, ladies. Congratulations on becoming part of the DT. I hope it will be a lot of fun for you.

Angie said...

Welcome to the team ladies! x

Dawn Phillips said...

Looking forward to seeing your work Ladies x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Welcome Ladies....have fun....Joolsx

Jenna ♥ said...

Welcome Ladies!!!

Creative world said...

Thank you all for your warm welcome...hugs...Željka