Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, June 06, 2016

Please welcome our newest DT member

Please give our talented new DT member a warm welcome...


I am an avid paper crafter from the state of Ohio in the United States.  I love to give cards and scrapbooks (my little works of art) to my family and friends. I started paper crafting about 20 years ago when I saw someone heat emboss an image - I was hooked and I've never looked back. In the past, I have been a demonstrator for a leading US direct sales stamping company, and I led a class at a local scrapbook store.  Recently, I have added art journalling and mixed media crafts (canvas, tags, etc.) to my crafting passion.

I love being a wife to my terrific husband, Tim, and mother to my beautiful, adult daughter, Jenny.  In addition to paper crafts, I love to cross-stitch, crochet, and bowl with my church league.  

I am very excited to join the terrific design team here at Craft Your Passion and I hope that you will enjoy my creations as much as I love making them.

6 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Looking forward to seeing your work Patti x

Swissie said...

Welcome Pat! I'm looking forward to seeing your cards and other paper works.
Greetings from Switzerland,
Liv (Swissie)

Fikreta said...

welcome
have a nice day
hugs
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Welcome Aboard Patti!!
Carolyn

Patti Krauss said...

Thanks for the kind welcome! So happy to be here & I look forward to seeing everyone's creations!

Lillian Cruz said...

This really answered my problem, thank you!

Click Here
Visit Web