Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Winner Challenge # 155 Make it Cute

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Holiday. 
Now Lets get down to our winners.


Prize : 3 digital stamps from their store

WINNER





Prize: $10 Gift Certificate






Please contact Jenn at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 155  Make it cute Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 3/8/2013 will be given to a new winner! 


Congrats To Our Winner!!

2 comments:

Caz said...

So nice to be picked as winner.:):) I did email tuesday..

Caz xx

earthspirit927 said...

CAZ congrats on your win. I how ever put the wrong challenge number on the post. I would have been challenge 155. I will be emailing LISA and Jen to make sure they send the correct items. The prize is the same just a different challenge #. Sorry about the mix up.

Melissa
Winner coordinator